This restaurant was a disaster!
Swati ring view is very close to where I live so I decided to get a take away from this place for dinner.
I ordered a Mushroom Manchurian, Garlic fried rice and Shezwan noodles.
When I received the order it was packed and a bill was handed over to me. I got the parcel home only to realize that the restaurant has got me the wrong package and messed up the order. I called them for the same. Not a single apology was given by the management. but they did agree that they had a mix up at the kitchen and would redeliver as I stay close by. The delivery guy arrived at 11 pm, way over my dinner time... But I accepted the order and finished my dinner. Swati was bad not just cause of this but what followed the next morning!!!
Food from this place gave me food poisoning. I had extreme diarrhea, I am still suffering from it.
I called the restaurant to complain about this, they guy at the reception gave me his manager's number, no one picks that phone and I have not received a call back.
This place is an absolute NO NO, food is ok (if not poisoned). I would never go to this place ever again!
Stay away!!! you have been warned. Specially if you have a child, cause what I am going through would surely put a kid in the hospital.
I wish we had stricter laws towards places like this. I am very frustrated about the whole experience.