We like butts. We like ours, we like yours, we just don't like sitting on them. Because there's so much to do in Mumbai. You can jump of a cliff, with a paraglider and a prayer. Spin fire under the stars. Turn clay into butterflies with just your hands. Jive. Play Golf. Shoot a bow and arrow. Go surfing in a kayak. And a billion and half other crazy things. And we are here to help you do all of them. Most of the Blue Bulb experiences are a quick introduction to an activity or an easy way to try something different. All our experiences are in Mumbai or just around the corner, so you can do them in a day. You can just browse through the site and book something you like online. Blue Bulb experiences also make great gifts. In a recent study, 95% of people polled preferred getting a Blue Bulb Experience instead of handkerchiefs. The other 5% must have had a cold. Adventure Learn Paragliding in one day Tandem Paragliding Flight Tandem Paramotor Flight Indoor Rock Climbing Downhill Mountain Biking Lifestyle Private Salsa Class Private Waltz Class Ballroom Dancing Jive with your partner Parkour for beginners Fire Spinning Workshop 2 hours Sailing Experience Sports Learn Archery Learn to play Golf Weekend Golf Lessons Complete Golf Experience Arts Learn Pottery Pottery Workshop for two Become a Portrait Artis This is a complete list of activities and experiences we offer Tandem Paragliding Flight, Tandem Paramotor Flight, Indoor Rock Climbing, Downhill Mountain Biking Private Salsa Class, Private Waltz Class, Ballroom Dancing, Jive with your partner, Learn Belly Dancing, Private Belly Dancing class for 3, Bollywood Funk Dance Session, Parkour for beginners, Fire Spinning Workshop, Try Zumba Fitness, Trampoline Power Jump workout Learn Archery, Learn to play Golf, Weekend Golf Lessons, Complete Golf Experience, Muay thai / Kick boxing experience Learn Pottery, Pottery Workshop for two, Become a Portrait Artist, Siporex sculpture, Warli painting, T-shirt painting.