I had been to Hilton for the midnight buffet on the 24th April...A well planned night with my friends but to my regret Hilton was as worst as it could get.
- The service was pathetic. Always delayed and the waiters seemed least interested in service.
- The food was cold
- The tomato mozerella cheese salad had no mozerella cheese
- The chicken vegetable salad was spoilt and had foul smell
- The mutton dishes were raw and uncooked
- Dal makhni couldn't have been worse
- Even the cakes were not up to the mark
- To top it all the place was full of mosquitoes! It was worst than a local joint.
When we requested to meet the manager, the waiter refused to call the manager and told us that the they had no manager on duty. When we insisted the manager came up and he too was extremely cold and not of much help.
Overall highly overrated and not worth a penny.
I feel sad to say but I would go back to hilton ever again! Worst buffet I have ever had.