My rating for the restaurant overall would be 5/10 given the choice and availability of food and service. Only thing i liked was the ambience.
Went with a friend here and committed the gross mistake of trusting google map over the address given. Guys, its opposite Poona club near Nucleus mall on Bund Garden Road. Finally after an hour of search, we reached at 2 pm for our lunch and mind you ihad nothing in my system since last night...so was very hungry.
Ambience is: 4 of 5 with brilliant wall decors, comfy chairs and divided into sections for parties and individuals.
Service is: 3 of 5 with service depending upon the waitor serving you
1. drinks menu~ looks promising. But i was just interested in beer after an hour long search and there weren't much options. pint of kingfisher cost me 110
2. Starter ~ qasoori paneer tikka...nothing much to speak of...so very costly
3. Bhindi masala....heights of masala and fried bhindi..so again not for those who are eating healthy in the new year (but then so is beer :))
4. Paneer item was okay but it was my second choice as "shaam Savera" the first item in veg main food section wasnt there.
5. Same was the story with Roti section. Sheermal wasn't there. You can easily avoid Taftan..unbaked but sweet roti (nothing like Pooran Poli)
6. Story continued in the desserts section too...with Shahi tukda not avlbl...Ras malai ordered was pretty ordinary.
And waitors even didnt bothered to provide the washing bowl after meal. So, my advice go only if bored out of eating at home but dont go on first date or to impress anyone of your taste...you might not get a second chance :)